Saturday, April 25, 2009

Need to update more...

Can't believe it has been so long since I have posted anything! I have been really busy with the 5 classes I am taking right now and finals are next week. I found out a couple of days ago that I got accepted into the Fast Track Nursing Program through Grand Canyon University here in Tucson. The program was supposed to be sponsored by different hospitals but because of the econony, the hospitals are not sponsoring in the Fall so we need to figure out how to pay for it and will need to put the kids in daycare. I am really excited though! It is a 20 month program and very intensive but all the hard work will be worth it in the long run. I cannot wait until I am working since we will be able to pay off our debt and get a bigger house. Thank God David has a good job but we need more income especially with another baby coming in 4 weeks.

Yep, 4 weeks!!! Our little boy will be here the last week of May. I am 33 weeks today and will get my stitch out that last week of May!!! If things go as they previously did with C and Z, we will have him the same day. I had an appointment on Thursday and the little guy is estimated to weigh 5 lbs already. We could even see all the hair on his head via the ultrasound! I have a feeling it is going to be bright red or black. Cassie's hair was really dark when she was born and now it is brown with red highlights and Zander's hair was really light when he was born and it is blond with red highlights now. Can't wait to see what the new baby looks like!

David has been great taking care of the kids so I can get my studying done! I am so lucky to have him!!! It sucks that we don't get to spend a lot of time alone and it is only going to get harder with the new baby and me starting nursing school in the fall. Once my parents come back to AZ for the winter, maybe we will be able to get in some date nights.

Well, off to do some more homework....at least I have 3 months off before nursing school starts!!!

No comments: